Search This Blog

Saturday, August 17, 2013

Interview with the Lubeslinger

Recently, I sat down with a reporter from the SL newsletter, Beg for the Peg.  Here's a brief snippet from that interview.

Lotta <last name redacted> arrived at the [.:Loft:.] a few minutes after 8:30 am.  "Ms. Michalak, I hope this isn't to early for you," he inquired politely.  "I know you might have been sleeping late after a...uhm," his face flushed as he clearly didn't know how to extract himself from this, but he bravely plunged forward, "...uh...late night of...SHOOTING!" His voice cracked on the last word.

I laughed and leaned forward to take a slow sip of my chai tea.  "Oh, no worries," I said sweetly licking the bit of foam from my upper lip.  "I often wake up early on Saturday mornings.  Sometimes Paul and I enjoy Coffee together."  I sat back to prepare for his next set of questions now that he seemed a bit more at ease.  I crossed one knee over the other and knew that it would make my short robe part over my thighs but still protect my modesty...for the moment.

Lotta pulled out a digital recorder and sat it on the cushion beside him.  He tugged out his well worn notebook.  "Will you mind if I just ask a few questions."  He stammered.  "The office told me that you have another ....uh...engagement and your time is very short."

"I was privileged," he started, "to get to view the trailer before the interview.  Your work in it is amazing!" He gushed.  "I...but..." his face flushed even a little darker pink.  "But..I uhm...you see..working for Beg for the Peg...I thought there would be a little more strap on action in the Lubeslinger."  His eyes pleaded with me for forgiveness for even mentioning the words strap and on in rapid succession.

"Oh," I told him with utter confidence. "There are plans for more of that in Lubeslinger II."  I shrugged.  "You know how boys are....they are a little shy sometimes about a girl with girth!"  I giggled wickedly enjoying the look of shock, astonishment and...yah, lust that flashed over his face.

Am I a bad girl to want to start production on Lubeslinger II now?!

Read the full interview in the August edition of Beg for the Peg.  On newstands next week!

No comments:

Post a Comment